LSIA’s primary goal is to promote policies and practices that represent and protect the interests of Lake Sarah property owners and enhance their enjoyment of Lake Sarah.
LSIA has improved the quality of Lake Sarah by obtaining grants to do multiple improvement projects in and around Lake Sarah.
LSIA promotes community interaction by sponsoring the annual Summer Picnic, the 4th of July boat parade, newsletters and the Lake Sarah Neighborhood Directory.
LSIA represents the interests of Lake Sarah property owners with multiple State and local government agencies including Cities of Independence, Medina, Greenfield, Loretto and Maple Plain; Three Rivers Park District; Pioneer-Sarah Creek Watershed Commission; Board of Soil and water Resources and more.
The 2023 membership fee is still only $35.00
Your membership fee helps support these efforts and more:
- Water quality improvement projects
- Informational events and causes that support Lake Sarah
- Newsletters and Neighborhood Directory
- The vitality of the fishery
- Yearly membership meetings
- The annual summer community picnic
- July 4th boat parade
- Safe and legal utilization of the lake
Please become a member and support your lake association!
To renew your membership or become a new member:
- Use the PayPal ( online payment service) option below
Thanks for all your support!.
Please consider submitting your Membership and lake Treatment donation together (via check or Paypal)
For more information please email this website.